Linux Reseller Hosting
Start Making Money With Your Reseller Hosting Business. Sell Hosting To Your Customers.
MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR HOSTING BUSINESS WITH EVERY CUSTOMER ON YOUR SERVER
- Dual E5530 2.40GHz Xeon quad core hyperthreaded processors
- 24 GB RAM, 250 GB RAID 1 (mirrored) OS drive
- 1 TB RAID 1 (mirrored) customer data drive cached
- Battery backed, RAID controller for all drives
- Redundant Power, HVAC & Fire-Detection Systems
- PHP 5.3x, Perl, Python, GD, cURL, CGI, mcrypt
- Apache 2.2x, MySQL 5
- Zend Optimizer, Zend Engine, ionCube Loader
- Create Hosting Plans, Set up and Modify Customer Accounts
- Receive Server Downtime Alerts
- Outlook, Thunderbird and Windows Mail compatible.
- iPhone & Android support
- Feature packed Webmail, Mail Forwards. Aliases, Auto Responders
- Unlimited Mailing Lists, Catch All Accounts, Mail Spam Filters
- Parked Domains, Free DNS Management
- Domain Forwarding, Path Forwarding, URL Masking
BEST PASSIVE INCOME
Frequently asked questions
Reseller hosting is a form of web hosting wherein the account owner has the ability to use his or her allotted hard drive space and bandwidth to host websites on behalf of third parties. The reseller purchases the host’s services in wholesale and then sells them to customers, possibly for a profit.
Yes. You have the option to upgrade your reseller web hosting as your business requirements grow. You will just have to pay the difference in the price of the hosting plan you choose to upgrade to.
Resellers would be the first point of contact for all client support queries. The reseller can than contact GoBabby Support team using support ticket for any further assistance which may be required with any of the client issues.